Formerly known as Hearing Life
Hearing Clinic Coolaroo
Formerly HearingLife Coolaroo
|Hours||By appointment only|
|Phone||03 9331 7588|
Welcome to Audika Coolaroo, where we are dedicated to providing you with professional hearing healthcare and a superior client experience. We believe in personalised hearing care, because we know that every individual is unique. So when it comes to your hearing aids, there’s no “one-size fits all” solution and it is our goal to make sure you always have the very best in hearing care.
At our hearing clinic in Coolaroo we can help if you;
- think you may have a hearing loss
- have a loved one that may have a hearing loss
- are interested in new hearing aids
- want to use your private health fund^ to assist with the cost of purchasing hearing aids
- need help understanding the Australian Government Hearing Services Program#
- get a quote on hearing aids to see if you can save money
You should consider a FREE* Hearing Test at our hearing clinic in Coolaroo if;
- you suspect that you have had a change in your hearing
- it has become difficult to participate in a conversation, where several people are involved
- you turn up the volume on your television to hear what is being said
- you have turned 60 and have not had your hearing checked in the past 12-18 months
The above examples may be signs that your hearing has changed and you may have a hearing loss. If you suspect that you have a hearing loss, it is a good idea to get a FREE* Hearing Test. Hearing loss if often gradual and it can be difficult for yourself to notice that your hearing has changed.
Our commitment to the highest level of professionalism, ethical standards, honesty, integrity and taking extra care to create “the HearingLife difference” has allowed us to develop into Australia’s leading hearing health provider. We know that hearing is more than just detecting sounds, it’s about experiencing life, creating memories, connecting with family and friends, and appreciating the raw power of nature.
- Hearing checks at no cost*
- Subsidised hearing services and devices to pensioners, veterans and their dependents through the Australian Government Hearing Services Program^
- Offering the latest hearing device technology
- Workers compensation for eligible clients
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom-fit earplugs & music earplugs
- Pre-Employment Assessments
*Applies to adults aged 26 years and over.
^ Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program.
Please call 9331 7588 to request an appointment or visit www.audika.com.au to find out more.
Angela Hennes - Audiologist