|Hours||Wednesday 9:15am - 4:45pm|
|Phone||03 9331 7588|
|Fax||02 9046 3207|
Hearing Life is one of the world’s leading network of hearing healthcare professionals. For over 70 years, we have provided hearing healthcare services to Australians, making a huge difference to the lives of people with hearing difficulties. This is a combination of the very best facilities combined with friendly, professional staff who have a clear focus on addressing your needs.
Our commitment to the highest level of professionalism, ethical standards, honesty, integrity and taking extra care to create “the HearingLife difference” has allowed us to develop into Australia’s leading hearing health provider. We know that hearing is more than just detecting sounds, it’s about experiencing life, creating memories, connecting with family and friends, and appreciating the raw power of nature. We offer:
- Hearing checks at no cost*
- Subsidised hearing services and devices to pensioners, veterans and their dependents through the Australian Government Hearing Services Program^
- Offering the latest hearing device technology
- Workers compensation for eligible clients
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom-fit earplugs & music earplugs
- Pre-Employment Assessments
*Applies to adults aged 26 years and over.
^ Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program.
Please call 9331 7588 to request an appointment or visit hearinglife.com.au to find out more.
Sena Kasapgil Clinical Audiologist, BHlthSC,M.Cl(Aud),MAudaA(CCP)